Thank you for your interest in volunteering with Street’s Hope! We are excited to announce our first Partner Training sessions have been completed. We are encouraging all (new and current) volunteers to attend these training sessions to become an active Street’s Hope volunteer also known as a Hope Warrior.
The next Partner Training session is scheduled for February 10th, 2018.
Session 1: Human Trafficking and Street’s Hope 9am-10:30am
Session 2: Impacts of Human Trafficking (Trauma and Abuse) 10:35am-12pm
Session 3: Managing Impacts of Trafficking (Boundaries) 12:30pm-2pm
Session 4: Working with Street’s Hope (Volunteer Information Center) 2-3pm
Please attend the all-day training session February 10th to become a Hope Warrior and active volunteer.
For those who have attended Partner Training, please complete an application below and begin signing yourself up for volunteer opportunities.
We are excited to further support our amazing volunteers in the important work they do with survivors of sex trafficking and equip them to meet the challenges involved in working with the women we serve.
If you would like to become a Street’s Hope volunteer, please complete our on-line application and create a profile for Volgistics. Your profile will be activated once you participate in and complete our new Partner Training curriculum.
We utilize a volunteer system called Volunteer Information Center (VIC), an online hub that contains volunteer profile information and scheduling calendar, making volunteering with us easier and more convenient!
If you are interested in becoming a Street’s Hope Volunteer, follow the instructions below:
*When submitting the information above, be sure to enter your email address and a password, as this will create the Volgistics login that you will use to sign up for all future volunteer activities!
Overview of Volunteer Scheduling through Volgistics:
- After receiving a confirmation email that you are approved as a volunteer, log in to Volgistics (through the portal above)
- Click on the Home page tabs to schedule or review volunteer opportunities and update profile information.
- To schedule a volunteer event, go to the My Schedule tab, which displays a month view of available opportunities. Click the “Help Wanted” bubble for details on each volunteer opening and review the description for more info.
- Click Schedule Me to commit to a volunteer opportunity. You will receive a detailed confirmation email when the event is coming up.
- For any questions, please contact our Volunteer Coordinator at email@example.com. For more instructions on how to use VIC click here