Thank you for your interest in volunteering with Street’s Hope! We are excited to announce our first Partner Training sessions have been completed. We are encouraging all (new and current) volunteers to attend these training sessions to become an active Street’s Hope volunteer also known as a Hope Warrior.
The next Partner Training session is scheduled for September 30th at Southern Gables Church, 4001 S Wadsworth Blvd, Littleton, CO 80123 from 9am-3pm.
Session 1: Street’s Hope Program 101 and Human Trafficking 9am-10:30am
Session 2: Boundaries 10:35am-12pm
Session 3: Trauma and Abuse 12:30pm-2pm
Session 4: Volunteer Information Center 2-3pm
Please attend the all-day training session September 30th to become a Hope Warrior and active volunteer.
Please be aware we have switched the Boundaries and Trauma and Abuse session.
*If you missed a specific session you can come to the all-day training September 30th around the time we will be starting that session. The estimated schedule times are listed above.
Phase 2 Training will be October 10th from 6:30-8pm. The location will be announced once we have the number of volunteers interested in attending. Only those who have completed Partner Training are eligible to attend. This training will be a more in depth look at two of the sessions in Partner Training: Abuse and Trauma and Boundaries. Active volunteers who are interested in one on one client contact such as mentoring or transporting clients must attend.
We are excited to further support our amazing volunteers in the important work they do with survivors of sex trafficking and equip them to meet the challenges involved in working with the women we serve.
If you would like to become a Street’s Hope volunteer, please complete our on-line application and create a profile for Volgistics. Your profile will be activated once you participate in and complete our new Partner Training curriculum.
We utilize a volunteer system called Volunteer Information Center (VIC), an online hub that contains volunteer profile information and scheduling calendar, making volunteering with us easier and more convenient!
If you are interested in becoming a Street’s Hope Volunteer, follow the instructions below:
*When submitting the information above, be sure to enter your email address and a password, as this will create the Volgistics login that you will use to sign up for all future volunteer activities!
Overview of Volunteer Scheduling through Volgistics:
- After receiving a confirmation email that you are approved as a volunteer, log in to Volgistics (through the portal above)
- Click on the Home page tabs to schedule or review volunteer opportunities and update profile information.
- To schedule a volunteer event, go to the My Schedule tab, which displays a month view of available opportunities. Click the “Help Wanted” bubble for details on each volunteer opening and review the description for more info.
- Click Schedule Me to commit to a volunteer opportunity. You will receive a detailed confirmation email when the event is coming up.
- For any questions, please contact our Volunteer Coordinator at email@example.com. For more instructions on how to use VIC click here