Thank you for your interest in volunteering with Street’s Hope! We utilize a volunteer system called Volgistics, an online hub that contains volunteer profile information and scheduling calendar, making volunteering with us easier and more convenient!
We have exciting news to share about our volunteer program! Stay tuned for information regarding dates in May for our new and improved volunteer training program. We want to support our amazing volunteers in the important work they do with survivors of sex trafficking and equip them to meet the challenges involved in working with the women we serve.
If you would like to become a Street’s Hope volunteer, please complete our on-line application and create a profile for Volgistics. Your profile will be activated once you participate in and complete our new training curriculum
If you are interested in becoming a Street’s Hope Volunteer, follow the instructions below:
*When submitting the information above, be sure to enter your email address and a password, as this will create the Volgistics login that you will use to sign up for all future volunteer activities!
Overview of Volunteer Scheduling through Volgistics:
- After receiving a confirmation email that you are approved as a volunteer, log in to Volgistics (through the portal above)
- Click on the Home page tabs to schedule or review volunteer opportunities and update profile information.
- To schedule a volunteer event, go to the My Schedule tab, which displays a month view of available opportunities. Click the “Help Wanted” bubble for details on each volunteer opening and review the description for more info.
- Click Schedule Me to commit to a volunteer opportunity. You will receive a detailed confirmation email when the event is coming up.
- For any questions, please contact our Volunteer Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.