Want Out? Call Us 720-744-0053
Meeting You Where You Are…
We provide a free, non-judgmental, and structured environment with elements of acceptance, understanding, and unconditional love. We meet you where you are and help you get to where you want to be. If you are ready and willing to change your life, we are here to support you fully. You can expect to be encouraged to work through your past years of trauma, addiction, broken relationships, and struggles. We are a community environment that feels like home.
Call and jump off the crazy train today!
Street’s Hope – A Way to Start Over
How to Apply for our Program
Eligible candidates are adult women (18+ years) who are exiting the commercial sex industry or sex trafficking, or who have been forced to engage in survival sex. Street’s Hope is not licensed to provide services to minors. We would love to speak with you about your current situation. Please contact our Admissions Coordinator at email@example.com or please call us at 720-744-0053.
Our simple admissions process includes:
- Phone Screen
- In-Person Interview
To apply for admission please CLICK HERE to download and fill out an application for our program.
Completed program applications can be sent to our Admissions Coordinator by:
Mail: PO Box 19416 Denver, CO 80219
Colorado Network to End Human Trafficking (CoNEHT)Hotline
The Colorado Network to End Human Trafficking (CoNEHT) formed in 2005 as a statewide collaborative of organizations that support the mission to provide a safe and appropriate. The CoNEHT Resource Directory is made up of hundreds of agencies across Colorado who engage in a variety of support services for victims of human trafficking. Organizations in this referral network are the backbone of the CoNEHT Hotline that is managed by LCHT.
“The CoNEHT Hotline is essential to Colorado’s anti-trafficking movement because we build statewide partnerships to provide comprehensive services for trafficking survivors. Our volunteer advocates are survivor-centered and trauma informed. If you see something – call us. Your contributions to end human trafficking matters!” -Katherine Miller (Lcht)
- Avanti House (EHOH) – Faith based safe home and long term supportive services for underage female domestic sex trafficking survivors
- Beloved – Faith based sex industry outreach and support group for women
- Callie’s Backyard Foundation – Services addressing homelessness, sex trafficking and addiction for young adult population
- Empowerment – Wrap around services for adult women in disadvantaged positions
- Esther House – Faith based residential program for adult women exiting sex-trade industry, addictions, and other destructive lifestyles
- Hope Academy – A trauma-informed campus of the Denver Street School for girls ages 12-17, who are victims of sexual exploitation
- Love Made Claim, Inc. – Faith based sex industry outreach, resources and support for people currently and formerly in the sex industry
- Resilience Rising – Long term therapeutic services in a safe home environment for underage female commercial sexual exploitation survivors
- Sarah’s Home – Faith based therapeutic home for underage girls